Jisc Regional Support Centres
Choosing the right VLE
There’s more to choosing the right VLE than accessing online content - see our latest blog post to find out more.
Summer of Innovation
Students offered £5k grants for innovative ideas to improve education, research and student life.
Web conference toolkit
Access our new toolkit - everything you need to know to plan, deliver and follow up a web conferencing session.
Welcome to the Jisc RSC website
Jisc Regional Support Centres work with more than 2,000 UK learning providers helping them to improve performance and efficiency through the use of technology.
We provide advice and support, share good practice and facilitate collaboration to help solve your everyday challenges and achieve your strategic objectives.
- Networkshop42 – two weeks left to book! 05 Mar 2014 Bookings will soon close for Janet’s annual technical conference – [...]
- Nominations for Enable Awards 2014 26 Feb 2014 The Enable project is celebrating and rewarding the use of information and [...]
- Hairdressing training survey – your help needed! 26 Feb 2014 Mimas is appealing to learning providers for feedback from users of the [...]
Events National Website events feed
- Library and support staff webinar: HE library provision in FE 20 Mar 2014 This is the third in a series of webinars. This webinar will look at the provision of high quality library and learning resources services for HE students in an FE environment. It will examine the subject from the point of view of the librarian / library manager and stakeholders using the service. Jisc Collections will also talk about supporting access to online academic resources.
- Nybbles, Bits & Bytes: Development of Digital Curricula 21 Mar 2014 Part of the Learning at Lunch series.
- Nybbles, Bits and Bytes: Lights, Camera, Action 02 Apr 2014 Part of the Learning at Lunch series. Lights, Camera, Action: Video recording as a tool for professional development.