Jisc Regional Support Centres
WBL-ACL Conference Blog
What does a one-way trip to Mars have in common with the RSC's recent Conference for WBL and ACL? Read the blog post to find out!
Evaluate your VLE
E-learning adviser John Dalziel shares his thoughts on realising the potential of your organisation's VLE and discusses a new VLE Evaluation Tool for Content
Summer of Innovation
Students offered £5k grants for innovative ideas to improve education, research and student life.
Web conference toolkit
Access our new toolkit - everything you need to know to plan, deliver and follow up a web conferencing session.
Welcome to the Jisc RSC website
Jisc Regional Support Centres work with more than 2,000 UK learning providers helping them to improve performance and efficiency through the use of technology.
We provide advice and support, share good practice and facilitate collaboration to help solve your everyday challenges and achieve your strategic objectives.
- Jisc Digital Media announces spring workshop lineup 10 Apr 2014 Jisc Digital Media's spring offering includes workshops on collections [...]
- Social Media for Business and Community Engagement Webinar 03 Apr 2014 Join Andrew Stewart and Marc Dobson from the Jisc Business and Community [...]
- CoLRiC best practice awards 26 Mar 2014 The Council for Learning Resources in Colleges (CoLRiC) has announced the [...]
Events National Website events feed
- In Brief: Induction using Technology 06 May 2014 A 45-minute webinar looking at the ways in which students and staff can be inducted into organisational processes and expectations via technology. Practitioners will share their approaches to using technology to improve induction.
- Discover-e 2014: Dare to be different 17 Jun 2014 The Jisc Regional Support Centre West Midlands will host its annual online conference on the 17th and 18th June.