Jisc Regional Support Centres
Jisc Digital Festival
Registration is now open for Jisc’s Digital Festival taking place at the ICC in Birmingham on 11-12 March 2014.
12 Days of Christmas
What if your “True Love” brought e-learning gifts rather than the traditional ones! See our blog post.
SID event resources
Missed our recent 'Preparing for Safer Internet Day' event? Catch up with the session recordings and event resources
Welcome to the Jisc RSC website
Jisc Regional Support Centres work with more than 2,000 UK learning providers helping them to improve performance and efficiency through the use of technology.
We provide advice and support, share good practice and facilitate collaboration to help solve your everyday challenges and achieve your strategic objectives.
- Maths Everywhere app launched 10 Dec 2013 The Maths Everywhere app has been developed by NIACE, Bolton College and Modern [...]
- Bookings for Networkshop now open! 09 Dec 2013 Bookings for Janet's annual networking conference, Networkshop, are now being [...]
- Make your voice heard 03 Dec 2013 The TechDis Voices are two high-quality, youthful and modern voices (Jack and [...]
Events National Website events feed
- Office 365 Intermediate/Advanced 17 Dec 2013 Second of the 2 dates in the Autumn Term with the Special Offer on Training in Office 365 with Jisc RSC Northern. The main aim is to educate users in how to deploy and manage the Office 365 Environment, Services and Web Applications.
- e-Systems to deliver whole College tutorial and independent learning programmes 14 Jan 2014 This webinar will outline how South Devon College's eILP system is used to support personalised and supported learning for students.
- HE webinar 4: Jisc Summer of Student Innovation - Voices 1 15 Jan 2014 Continuing the HE and HE in FE webinar series with the first of two pairs of presentations from students who featured in the 2013 Jisc Summer of Student Innovation.