Welcome to Jisc RSC London
Summer of Innovation
Students offered £5k grants for innovative ideas to improve education, research and student life.
Coming soon: e-Factor 2014. "It's all about ...learning and teaching!" The date for your diary: Wednesday, 25 June 2014 at Senate House. Click for highlights of last year's e-Factor
Learning space webinar
Find out more about our new support package for learning providers seeking advice and resources on learning space design. Book your place on our webinar taking place on 7th April.
Futures Seminar 2013
The Futures Seminar Report - Leaders from London's FE and Skills providers in discussion about issues affecting their organisations and the role of technology in the current context...
Web conference toolkit
Access our new toolkit - everything you need to know to plan, deliver and follow up a web conferencing session.
The Jisc RSC London is part of a network of 12 Regional Support Centres in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Our role is to support the development of e-learning and the use of technology within post-16 learning providers across the region.
Events RSC London events feed
- Getting IT infrastructure right in educational new buildings and refurbishments 24 Apr 2014 This afternoon forum event is aimed at exploring the major issues relating to the planning of IT infrastructure needs in educational new builds and building refurbishments, with expert input from the Guildhall School of Music and Drama.
- e-Learning and e-Teaching in The Cloud: a Train the Trainer Event 01 May 2014 Two full days exploring the use of web 2.0 tools in learning and teaching. This train the trainer event is aimed at those involved the delivery of CPD and those who advise and support teachers in the use of learning technologies.
- Futures Seminar 2014: Leading the Digital Learning 22 May 2014 In Search of a Blueprint
- e-Learning in the Creative Disciplines - VLEs 29 May 2014 This is a forum meeting to consider use of the VLE and associated support issues from a discipline-centred point of view. The emphasis is on the creative disciplines: music, fine arts, design, drama / theatre, dance and performance.
- Google Apps for Education: hands-on workshop for new and existing users 04 Jun 2014 This is a practical hands-on training day for anyone interested in using and getting the most out of the core Google Apps for Education.
- e-Factor 2014: It's all about... Learning and Teaching! 25 Jun 2014 A full day of inspirational showcases and a supplier exhibition demonstrating how technology can be used to enhance learning and teaching.