Welcome to Jisc RSC London
Summer of Innovation
Students offered £5k grants for innovative ideas to improve education, research and student life.
Coming soon: e-Factor 2014. "It's all about ...learning and teaching!" The date for your diary: Wednesday, 25 June 2014 at Senate House. Click for highlights of last year's e-Factor
Futures Seminar 2013
The Futures Seminar Report - Leaders from London's FE and Skills providers in discussion about issues affecting their organisations and the role of technology in the current context...
Web conference toolkit
Access our new toolkit - everything you need to know to plan, deliver and follow up a web conferencing session.
The Jisc RSC London is part of a network of 12 Regional Support Centres in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Our role is to support the development of e-learning and the use of technology within post-16 learning providers across the region.
Events RSC London events feed
- Inclusion Forum 19 Mar 2014 Please join us on Wednesday 19th March at Treloar College near Alton for an Inclusion Forum run jointly by the RSC South East and RSC London
- Data Forum:Managing Data Strategically 20 Mar 2014 Forum for sharing good practice in the management of data
- London Learning and Skills Professional Development Managers' Network meeting 21 Mar 2014 A network meeting of Staff development/ Quality managers , to discuss key priorities in CPD and Human resources, share ideas and practices and network with each other.
- Technology, Innovation and Success - A conference for ACL and WBL providers 28 Mar 2014 What is the relationship between innovative uses of digital technologies and outstanding practice?
- HE webinar 6: Digital Professionalism 09 Apr 2014 This webinar continues the series of HE and HE in FE focussed webinars hosted by Jisc RSC London. The focus of this webinar will be on Digital Professionalism and led by Bernadette John, Kings College London.
- Xerte Online Toolkits - for all users 30 Apr 2014 This event is for new and existing users of Xerte Online Toolkits. The event is a hands-on workshop that will enable delegates to get the most out of the latest version of XOT including effective learning design and multi-platform delivery.