Welcome to Jisc RSC Northern
Did you know that you can host one of our Technology Roadshows? Further info & to book on the link above.
Read E-learning Adviser John Dalziel's thoughts on embracing change and how the RSCs can support learning providers to work through their own change processes.
The Jisc RSC Northern is part of a network along with the other 11 Regional Support Centres in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Our role is to support the development of e-learning and the use of technology within post-16 learning providers across the region.
See more here.
Events RSC Northern events feed
- Jisc RSC Northern e-Learning Group Autumn 2014 06 Nov 2014 Network of Practitioners, Technologists, Learning Resource Managers and anyone enabling/managing with supported learning providers in the Northern Region.
- Jisc RSC Northern Technical Group Autumn 2014 13 Nov 2014 A forum for the technical community in the North East.
- Jisc RSC Northern Mobile Teaching Learning Forum Autumn 2014 20 Nov 2014 A group forum to share best practice in mobile teaching and learning.
- Penetration Testing Feedback 27 Nov 2014 Half day feedback session
- Jisc RSC Northern Moodle User Group Autumn 2014 28 Nov 2014 A regional forum supporting organisations that use, or are considering using, the Moodle virtual learning environment......everyone welcome!
- Jisc RSC Northern Accessibility and Inclusion Forum Autumn 2014 04 Dec 2014 A forum to share best practice with A&I in the region.
- Jisc RSC Northern Open Badge Forum Autumn 2014 05 Dec 2014 A forum to share best practice in Open Badges.
- Jisc RSC Northern Work Based Learning Forum 11 Dec 2014 A regional forum for the WBL community in the North East.