Welcome to Jisc RSC Northern
Care to share
Our e-learning case study resource is now available! Find over 300 popular case studies showing how providers just like you have used technology successfully in their organisation.
Web conference toolkit
Access our new toolkit - everything you need to know to plan, deliver and follow up a web conferencing session.
Nybbles, Bits and Bytes
Look out for our 'Learning at Lunch' series of Nybbles, Bits and Bytes which will be returning in the Spring Term. These sessions will be 45 minutes long and will cover topics such as 'iTunesU', 'Creating an App', 'Video for OTL' and more. Delivery will be online using Blackboard Collaborate. Keep an eye on our website for dates.
Click on the tree for a Christmas surprise!
Events RSC Northern events feed
- Office 365 Intermediate/Advanced 17 Dec 2013 Second of the 2 dates in the Autumn Term with the Special Offer on Training in Office 365 with Jisc RSC Northern. The main aim is to educate users in how to deploy and manage the Office 365 Environment, Services and Web Applications.
- RSC Northern Technology Roadshow 17/12/13 17 Dec 2013 We are pleased to announce the second of the Technology Roadshows where we bring the 'Kit' to you!
- RSC Northern Technical Group 6/2/14 06 Feb 2014 A forum for the technical community
- RSC Northern e-Learning Group 04 Mar 2014 Networking of Practitioners, Technologists, Learning Resource Managers and anyone enabling/managing with supported learning providers in the Northern Region.
- RSC Northern Technology Roadshow 30/6/13 30 Jun 2014 The RSCN staff are out on the road bringing the technology to you.