RSC Scotland regional news RSC Scotland news feed
- WHODUNNiT? Annual Conference & iTech Awards 23 Jun 2014 This year's RSC Scotland annual conference & iTech Awards was held on Friday 13th June, but it was far from an unlucky day...
- MOOCs in Scottish Education 10 Apr 2014 This event featured presentations from the three key institutions engaging in MOOCs currently in Scotland: the Universities of Edinburgh, Glasgow and Strathclyde.
- Assessment Summit 2014 10 Apr 2014 RSC Scotland hosted a forum with SQA, SPARQS and Jisc InfoNet, to provide a platform for discussing assessment approaches with the wider community.
- We're moving! 27 Mar 2014 As of 3rd April 2014, the RSC will be located at our new office in the Fleming Pavilion.
- Open Education Event 29 Nov 2013 On November 26th, RSC Scotland hosted an event at the University of Edinburgh sharing updates and information on the topic of open education.
- Innovation through technology funding call 28 Oct 2013 Jisc is starting a new million pound funding programme to improve the learner experience and increase the capability and capacity of the workforce across further education and skills providers.
- Karten Network Scottish Conference in Collaboration with Jisc Services 23 Sep 2013 This year the Karten Network will be working with Jisc Techdis and the Regional Support Centres to deliver local events.
- Xerte Fridays 11 Sep 2013 Regular online sessions to help make use of Xerte
- RSC Scotland vacancy - Advisor:e-Learning Support 09 Sep 2013 The deadline for Applications extended until the 18th September - secondments welcome.
- Newsfeed - September edition 06 Sep 2013 September edition published this week
- iTech 2013 award winners 10 Jun 2013 Jisc RSC Scotland iTech 2013 awards presented at their annual conference.
- ETNA 2012 survey launched 07 Jun 2013 Survey shows that social media has graduated to academia
- ETNA 2012 survey - iPad winner 22 Jan 2013 Winner of the prize draw from the ETNA 2012 survey is announced.
- Launch of Re:Source 05 Nov 2012 Friday 9 November 2012 is the launch of Re:Source, a powerful new shared service for college staff.
- Date and venue confirmed for the JISC RSC Scotland Annual Conference and iTech Awards 31 Oct 2012 The 2013 Annual Conference and iTech Awards will take place at the John McIntyre Conference Centre on Friday 7 June 2013.
- Merger of SAC with Scottish Land Based Colleges 03 Oct 2012 The Scottish Agricultural College has merged with The Barony College, Elmwood College and Oatridge College to form Scotland's Rural College.
- HEA Scotland and Universities Scotland relocate to new premises 01 Oct 2012 Universities Scotland and the Higher Education Academy for Scotland have moved to Holyrood Park House, 106 Holyrood Road Edinburgh.
- New Edinburgh College launched today 01 Oct 2012 New Edinburgh College launched.
- Latest member of staff to join the JISC RSC Scotland team. 01 Oct 2012 Shelaine Douglas joins the JISC RSC Scotland team as part-time Advisor: Curriculum support.
Displaying 1-19 of 19 items
RSC UK news RSC UK news
- Jisc FE and Skills Window Project Survey 17 Jun 2014 Jisc provides a variety of high quality digital content services to the FE [...]
- Jisc response to the recommendations from the Further Education Learning Technology Action Group (FELTAG) report 17 Jun 2014 Jisc welcomes the publication of the Government response to the independent[...]
- Be part of the change in vocational learning 22 May 2014 Digital technologies offer us a great opportunity to transform how we engag[...]
- Evaluating digital services 21 May 2014 Jisc’s new Evaluating digital services: a Visitors and Residents approach i[...]
- Funding opportunity: learning technologies - design for impact 20 May 2014 The Technology Strategy Board (TSB) has announced a £1.1m competition to st[...]
- Helping you with the forthcoming copyright changes 19 May 2014 In order to make best use of copyright law amendments relating to learning [...]
- Janet Web Hosting Service 13 May 2014 Janet is reviewing its Web Hosting Service and invites users to complete a [...]
- Janet Web Filtering Service 12 May 2014 Janet is reviewing its Web Filtering Service and invites users to complete [...]