RSC Scotland regional news RSC Scotland news feed
- Open Education Event 29 Nov 2013 On November 26th, RSC Scotland hosted an event at the University of Edinburgh sharing updates and information on the topic of open education.
- Innnovation through technology funding call 28 Oct 2013 Jisc is starting a new million pound funding programme to improve the learner experience and increase the capability and capacity of the workforce across further education and skills providers.
- Karten Network Scottish Conference in Collaboration with Jisc Services 23 Sep 2013 This year the Karten Network will be working with Jisc Techdis and the Regional Support Centres to deliver local events.
- Xerte Fridays 11 Sep 2013 Regular online sessions to help make use of Xerte
- RSC Scotland vacancy - Advisor:e-Learning Support 09 Sep 2013 The deadline for Applications extended until the 18th September - secondments welcome.
- Newsfeed - September edition 06 Sep 2013 September edition published this week
- iTech 2013 award winners 10 Jun 2013 Jisc RSC Scotland iTech 2013 awards presented at their annual conference.
- ETNA 2012 survey launched 07 Jun 2013 Survey shows that social media has graduated to academia
- ETNA 2012 survey - iPad winner 22 Jan 2013 Winner of the prize draw from the ETNA 2012 survey is announced.
- Launch of Re:Source 05 Nov 2012 Friday 9 November 2012 is the launch of Re:Source, a powerful new shared service for college staff.
- Date and venue confirmed for the JISC RSC Scotland Annual Conference and iTech Awards 31 Oct 2012 The 2013 Annual Conference and iTech Awards will take place at the John McIntyre Conference Centre on Friday 7 June 2013.
- Merger of SAC with Scottish Land Based Colleges 03 Oct 2012 The Scottish Agricultural College has merged with The Barony College, Elmwood College and Oatridge College to form Scotland's Rural College.
- HEA Scotland and Universities Scotland relocate to new premises 01 Oct 2012 Universities Scotland and the Higher Education Academy for Scotland have moved to Holyrood Park House, 106 Holyrood Road Edinburgh.
- New Edinburgh College launched today 01 Oct 2012 New Edinburgh College launched.
- Latest member of staff to join the JISC RSC Scotland team. 01 Oct 2012 Shelaine Douglas joins the JISC RSC Scotland team as part-time Advisor: Curriculum support.
Displaying 1-15 of 15 items
RSC UK news RSC UK news
- Networkshop42 – two weeks left to book! 05 Mar 2014 Bookings will soon close for Janet’s annual technical conference – Networks[...]
- Nominations for Enable Awards 2014 05 Mar 2014 The Enable project is celebrating and rewarding the use of information and [...]
- Hairdressing training survey – your help needed! 26 Feb 2014 Mimas is appealing to learning providers for feedback from users of the Hai[...]
- Jisc Legal publishes new social media guidance 24 Feb 2014 Jisc Legal has recently published two new documents, Social Media for Staff[...]
- Join the conversation: technology in teaching and learning 24 Feb 2014 Whatever your starting point your views are needed about how the technology[...]
- Autism and Technology event 25 Feb 2014 Jisc RSC South West and Plymouth University’s Autism Network will host an e[...]
- Call for abstracts – ALT conference 2014 24 Feb 2014 The Association for Learning Technology (ALT) has issued a call for abstrac[...]
- New Mimas project - opening routes to Jisc FE content 22 Jan 2014 Mimas will begin a new Jisc-funded project in February to open up existing [...]