RSC Scotland regional news RSC Scotland news feed
- Open Education Event 29 Nov 2013 On November 26th, RSC Scotland hosted an event at the University of Edinburgh sharing updates and information on the topic of open education.
- Innnovation through technology funding call 28 Oct 2013 Jisc is starting a new million pound funding programme to improve the learner experience and increase the capability and capacity of the workforce across further education and skills providers.
- Karten Network Scottish Conference in Collaboration with Jisc Services 23 Sep 2013 This year the Karten Network will be working with Jisc Techdis and the Regional Support Centres to deliver local events.
- Xerte Fridays 11 Sep 2013 Regular online sessions to help make use of Xerte
- RSC Scotland vacancy - Advisor:e-Learning Support 09 Sep 2013 The deadline for Applications extended until the 18th September - secondments welcome.
- Newsfeed - September edition 06 Sep 2013 September edition published this week
- iTech 2013 award winners 10 Jun 2013 Jisc RSC Scotland iTech 2013 awards presented at their annual conference.
- ETNA 2012 survey launched 07 Jun 2013 Survey shows that social media has graduated to academia
- ETNA 2012 survey - iPad winner 22 Jan 2013 Winner of the prize draw from the ETNA 2012 survey is announced.
- Launch of Re:Source 05 Nov 2012 Friday 9 November 2012 is the launch of Re:Source, a powerful new shared service for college staff.
- Date and venue confirmed for the JISC RSC Scotland Annual Conference and iTech Awards 31 Oct 2012 The 2013 Annual Conference and iTech Awards will take place at the John McIntyre Conference Centre on Friday 7 June 2013.
- Merger of SAC with Scottish Land Based Colleges 03 Oct 2012 The Scottish Agricultural College has merged with The Barony College, Elmwood College and Oatridge College to form Scotland's Rural College.
- HEA Scotland and Universities Scotland relocate to new premises 01 Oct 2012 Universities Scotland and the Higher Education Academy for Scotland have moved to Holyrood Park House, 106 Holyrood Road Edinburgh.
- New Edinburgh College launched today 01 Oct 2012 New Edinburgh College launched.
- Latest member of staff to join the JISC RSC Scotland team. 01 Oct 2012 Shelaine Douglas joins the JISC RSC Scotland team as part-time Advisor: Curriculum support.
Displaying 1-15 of 15 items
RSC UK news RSC UK news
- Make your voice heard 03 Dec 2013 The TechDis Voices are two high-quality, youthful and modern voices (Jack a[...]
- Jisc RSC’s develop web conferencing toolkit 22 Nov 2013 Three E-learning advisers from Jisc Regional Support Centres have developed[...]
- Higher Education Academy announces teaching development grants 02 Dec 2013 The Collaborative Grant Scheme from the Higher Education Academy invites pr[...]
- From Powys to Patagonia: learn, share, deliver and develop in Welsh 02 Dec 2013 A new Welsh language option of BigBlueButton is available in the latest rel[...]
- Innovation through technology funding call 08 Nov 2013 Jisc has announced that it is starting a new million pound funding programm[...]
- Learning at the Digital Frontier - NIACE annual digital conference 25 Oct 2013 Learning at the Digital Frontier will take place on 11 December and will br[...]
- Jisc Collections announce Ebrary webinars 18 Oct 2013 Jisc Collections has arranged for the ProQuest training team to offer their[...]
- Jisc InfoNet highlight key resources 16 Oct 2013 Jisc InfoNet has highlighted a number of resources and expertise available [...]