RSC South West
Care to share
Our e-learning case study resource is now available! Find over 300 popular case studies showing how providers just like you have used technology successfully in their organisation.
Forthcoming EduTech fair
Forthcoming major event in March 2014. EduTech will be an opportunity for providers to see and experience a wide range of technologies, meet with possible new suppliers or existing ones and discuss how the technology could be applied within their organisations.
We're delighted with our latest Customer Satisfaction Survey results - 91 per cent of respondents said they were satisfied or very satisfied with the support they received from Jisc Regional Support Centres. Find out more!
Jisc funding call
Jisc announces an additional £1m funding for the FE and Skills sector. Find out more!
Jisc Regional Support Centres work with more than 2,000 UK learning providers helping them to improve performance and efficiency through the use of technology.
We provide advice and support, share good practice and facilitate collaboration to help solve your everyday challenges and achieve your strategic objectives.
Technology is vital to your organisation’s success, helping you to:
- enhance the learner experience for better learner outcomes;
- widen your reach to increase learner numbers;
- improve quality and inspection outcomes and secure future funding;
- do more for less, leading to cost reduction and efficiency gains.
Our remit covers Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Dorset.
Funded by the UK Department of Business Innovation and Skills, we work closely with practitioners within Further Education, Sixth Form, Specialist Colleges, Adult and Community Learning, Work-based Learning and Higher Education.
Advice and support
- Bid writing to support funding applications
- Staff development
- Library and learning resources
- Technical infrastructure
- Virtual Learning Environment
- e-learning technologies
We also offer technology and accessibility kit loans, which are available free of charge.
Events RSC South West events feed
- Supporting Users in a Technical Environment 11 Dec 2013 The event will feature innovative approaches being taken to support students and staff within a Technical Environment.
- e-Systems to deliver whole College tutorial and independent learning programmes 14 Jan 2014 This webinar will outline how South Devon College's eILP system is used to support personalised and supported learning for students.
- Negotiating Online Subscriptions/using Excel to manage your Library Budget 17 Jan 2014 Combined Training Day - two half day workshops.
- Education Technology Fair 13 Mar 2014 Showcasing Technology for post 16 Education