RSC South West
Learning space webinar
Find out more about our new support package for learning providers seeking advice and resources on learning space design. Book your place on our webinar taking place on 7th April.
Successful EduTech Fair
The Jisc RSC South West held its inaugral EduTech Fair on 13th March at the Sandy Park Conference Centre, Exeter. The day was a great success and there was a real buzz with attendees
Bespoke staff development
See how Weston College are successfully providing bespoke staff development training on technology use in the classroom.
Web conference toolkit
Access our new toolkit - everything you need to know to plan, deliver and follow up a web conferencing session.
Jisc Regional Support Centres work with more than 2,000 UK learning providers helping them to improve performance and efficiency through the use of technology.
We provide advice and support, share good practice and facilitate collaboration to help solve your everyday challenges and achieve your strategic objectives.
Technology is vital to your organisation’s success, helping you to:
- enhance the learner experience for better learner outcomes;
- widen your reach to increase learner numbers;
- improve quality and inspection outcomes and secure future funding;
- do more for less, leading to cost reduction and efficiency gains.
Our remit covers Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly, Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Gloucestershire and Dorset.
Funded by the UK Department of Business Innovation and Skills, we work closely with practitioners within Further Education, Sixth Form, Specialist Colleges, Adult and Community Learning, Work-based Learning and Higher Education.
Advice and support
- Bid writing to support funding applications
- Staff development
- Library and learning resources
- Technical infrastructure
- Virtual Learning Environment
- e-learning technologies
We also offer technology and accessibility kit loans, which are available free of charge.
Events RSC South West events feed
- IT Infrastructure Information Day 24 Apr 2014 This event will provide updates on IT infrastructure technologies that could improve the T&L environment. It will suit those responsible for ensuring and delivering that the IT infrastructure supports the Teaching & Learning objectives of the learning provider.
- Learning Technology Forum 28 Apr 2014 Termly Learning Technology Forum
- ACL Forum 30 Apr 2014 A new forum for ACL providers
- Get a locally built Shibboleth IdP Server 08 May 2014 Build a locally hosted IdP server
- Turbo TEL 2014 10 Jun 2014 TEL is an acronym for “Technology Enhanced Learning” and our Turbo format is now well established as a very informative and enjoyable approach,