Welcome to Jisc RSC Wales
Jisc Regional Support Centres work with more than 2,000 UK learning providers helping them to improve performance and efficiency through the use of technology.
The Strategic aims of the RSC Service are to support clients:
- With the development of organisational strategies to maximise the benefits from technology
- With deploying and using technology to improve the quality of learning and curriculum delivery
- With improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their corporate and business systems
- By facilitating the sharing of innovation and practice and to foster peer support
- By acting as a two way channel between learning providers and expert advice, information and research outcomes
- By being a responsive, reflective and learning organisation that demonstrates value for money
- Contribute to the development of national and regional technology related strategies.
Events Wales events feed
- Managing Change: A forum on the role of technology in Higher Education in Wales 07 May 2014 This free one-day event is for all staff in Welsh Higher Education (universities, colleges or sector organisations) who would like to find out how others are implementing digital change, make contacts and share their own ideas and practice. RSC Wales is working closely with other sector bodies to provide informative briefings, as well as opportunities to discuss issues.
- Managing Successful Projects in the Education Sector 13 May 2014 Managing Successful Projects in the Education Sector is a one-day workshop delivered by Jisc infoNet, who have developed a project methodology specifically tailored to the needs of the education sector which can be adapted for any size of project. This interactive workshop will introduce delegates to a structured approach to project management.
- Process Review and Improvement in the Education Sector 14 May 2014 Process Review and Improvement in the Education Sector is a one-day workshop delivered by Jisc infoNet. Process review is about maximising your efficiency and effectiveness in the workplace. This interactive workshop offers a step-by-step guide to improving your business processes; all based around the Three Rs: Review, Redesign, Re-engineer.
- Managing Change in the Education Sector 15 May 2014 Managing Change in the Education Sector is a one-day workshop delivered by Jisc infoNet. Change is endemic in the education sector and being able to live with and manage change is an essential skill for all. This interactive workshop will cover all aspects of the change process, with the emphasis on people, processes and culture.