Welcome to Jisc RSC Wales
Jisc Regional Support Centres work with more than 2,000 UK learning providers helping them to improve performance and efficiency through the use of technology.
The Strategic aims of the RSC Service are to support clients:
- With the development of organisational strategies to maximise the benefits from technology
- With deploying and using technology to improve the quality of learning and curriculum delivery
- With improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their corporate and business systems
- By facilitating the sharing of innovation and practice and to foster peer support
- By acting as a two way channel between learning providers and expert advice, information and research outcomes
- By being a responsive, reflective and learning organisation that demonstrates value for money
- Contribute to the development of national and regional technology related strategies.
Events Wales events feed
- Encouraging Innovation Conference 2013 26 Jun 2013 Registration 09:45 - 10:15 Innovation is a state of mind; it’s not the technology but what you do with it that matters. Join us at Encouraging Innovation to see how providers have embraced technology and opened doors for learners in Wales. Our keynote speaker James Clay, ILT and Learning Resources Manager at Gloucestershire College, will lead us into an inspirational choice of presentations featuring Owen Mathias of Colleges Wales, Sarah Williams of Yale College and outcomes from the 2012/13 Jisc RSC Wales Technology for Learning Small Grant programme, as well as an overview of a further funding opportunity for the FE & Skills sector. We have two other activities that will run throughout the day. To join in our “treasure hunt” (a prize for the winner) download a Bar Code scanner or QR code reader to your mobile. Get involved in Apps Swap. Tell us about the Apps that have changed your life and how. Don’t delay – Tweet today using #T4L13