Welcome to Jisc RSC Wales
Jisc Regional Support Centres work with more than 2,000 UK learning providers helping them to improve performance and efficiency through the use of technology.
The Strategic aims of the RSC Service are to support clients:
- With the development of organisational strategies to maximise the benefits from technology
- With deploying and using technology to improve the quality of learning and curriculum delivery
- With improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their corporate and business systems
- By facilitating the sharing of innovation and practice and to foster peer support
- By acting as a two way channel between learning providers and expert advice, information and research outcomes
- By being a responsive, reflective and learning organisation that demonstrates value for money
- Contribute to the development of national and regional technology related strategies.
Events Wales events feed
- National Work Based Learning Online Showcase 26 Nov 2014 As Jisc Regional Support Centre advisors we are often challenged to demonstrate how others are using technology to enhance their teaching, learning and assessment, when all they think about is 'What's in it for me' and care about is 'Will this work for me'.