Welcome to Jisc RSC Wales
The customer support model changes in January 2015. A joined-up focussed service is to be delivered directly through Jisc.
Jisc Regional Support Centres work with more than 2,000 UK learning providers helping them to improve performance and efficiency through the use of technology.
The Strategic aims of the RSC Service are to support clients:
- With the development of organisational strategies to maximise the benefits from technology
- With deploying and using technology to improve the quality of learning and curriculum delivery
- With improving the efficiency and effectiveness of their corporate and business systems
- By facilitating the sharing of innovation and practice and to foster peer support
- By acting as a two way channel between learning providers and expert advice, information and research outcomes
- By being a responsive, reflective and learning organisation that demonstrates value for money
- Contribute to the development of national and regional technology related strategies.