Welcome to Jisc RSC West Midlands
Senior Manager Interview
The latest of our senior manager interviews has now been published. We spent time talking to Laurel Penrose, Deputy Principal & Chief Executive of North Warwickshire & Hinckley College on the college's approach to staff development, the role of reliable and efficient technical infrastructure and the importance of RSC support.
The Jisc RSC West Midlands is part of a network along with the other 11 Regional Support Centres in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Our role is to support the development of e-learning and the use of technology within post-16 learning providers across the region.
Our region covers providers based in the counties of Herefordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands.
- Learning Resources Forum - Autumn 2014 06 Nov 2014 A free, face-to-face forum for librarians, learning resources managers and their staff.
- IT Managers Network 11 Nov 2014 A regional meeting for Network Managers and Heads of IT.
- West Midlands Moodle Users Forum 13 Nov 2014 Moodle and preparing for FELTAG.
- Accessibility and Inclusion Forum 25 Nov 2014 An opportunity for Accessibility and Inclusion staff to share good practice.
- Badge your learning 27 Nov 2014 Design your own digital badges - help motivate learners online and reward progression.