Welcome to Jisc RSC West Midlands
Get your e-learning project off the ground with extended help from your local Regional Support Centre
Senior Manager Interview
The latest of our senior manager interviews has now been published. We spent time talking to Laurel Penrose, Deputy Principal & Chief Executive of North Warwickshire & Hinckley College on the college's approach to staff development, the role of reliable and efficient technical infrastructure and the importance of RSC support.
The Jisc RSC West Midlands is part of a network along with the other 11 Regional Support Centres in England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. Our role is to support the development of e-learning and the use of technology within post-16 learning providers across the region.
Our region covers providers based in the counties of Herefordshire, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire and the West Midlands.
- Web-scale IT: A Technical Overview 22 Oct 2014 A technical overview of web-scale IT and the benefits for the education sector.
- Learning Resources Forum - Autumn 2014 06 Nov 2014 A free, face-to-face forum for librarians, learning resources managers and their staff.
- IT Managers Network 11 Nov 2014 A regional meeting for Network Managers and Heads of IT.
- West Midlands Moodle Users Forum 13 Nov 2014 Moodle and preparing for FELTAG.
- Specialist College Forum 25 Nov 2014 This Jisc RSC SW forum is an opportunity for Specialist Colleges staff to get together to share good practice amongst themselves and with colleagues working to support learners with disabilities in the rest of the FE & Skills Sector.