Welcome to JISC RSC Yorkshire & Humber
We provide expert advice and practical support to help organisations achieve their objectives and enhance performance using technology.
Innovate, Create, Inspire: E-Learning Conference 2013 #rscinspire13
Wednesday 12th June 2013, Leeds
Our flagship E-Learning Conference is fully booked! Delegates will be taking the chance to think about what teaching and learning could look like in years to come. What changes could you make? How would you go about making them?
The event is an opportunity to:
- Get involved in debating and discussing challenging and thought-provoking ideas and opinions about what is happening with technology in education right now
- Learn how to use tools and technologies and how to apply them to the teaching, training and learning context
- Join the hands-on sessions for the opportunity to experiment, interact and create with technology
Those not present can follow the event via the #rscinspire13 hashtag or see highlights on Storify.
The keynote address by Dr Craig Hammond, "Empty Space, Hope, and the proliferation of Creative Possibilities" will be streamed live at 10:10 and Question Time will be streamed at 15:40. View live via the Leeds Met Big Screen.
Sign up for our fortnightly e-bulletin
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for our fortnightly e-bulletin, featuring the latest in using technology in education, plus details of our latest news and events.
Remember to include your name, job title, organisation and the email address you wish to subscribe (supported learning providers only).
- Insight 2013 (Nottingham) 26 Jun 2013 This face-to-face workshop day will allow further hands-on exploration of the topics from the online sessions with an opportunity to network with colleagues from around the region.
- SKILLS UPDATE: Using iPads for Accessible and Personalised Learning 02 Jul 2013 Find out how to use iPads and other tablet devices to support disabilities and other learning needs.
- Digital Literacy Forum: RSCs Northwest and Yorkshire & Humber Joint Event 08 Jul 2013 This forum is aimed at providers from the FE and Skills sectors. The focus is on Digital Literacies and staff development. Liz Bennett from the University of Huddersfield will lead a session to explore how you can support staff to be more digitally confident. You will also have an opportunity to share DL staff development ideas with colleagues.
- Excellence in Learning Resources Forum 09 Jul 2013 Making the most of the VLE for Library/Information Professionals