Welcome to Jisc RSC Yorkshire & Humber
HE Conference 2014
Attended our HE Conference 2014? Access the online conference paper outlining the themes and research covered in the event.
Sign up for our fortnightly e-bulletin
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for our fortnightly e-bulletin, featuring the latest in using technology in education, plus details of our latest news and events.
Remember to include your name, job title, organisation and the email address you wish to subscribe (supported learning providers only).
- ILT Managers Forum 06 Oct 2014 FELTAG: what does this mean to organisations? This forum will look to explore the implications of the FELTAG recommendations at a strategic level.
- Moodle User Group: October 22 Oct 2014 Moodle: Designing for Online Learning
- In Brief Webinar – Top 10 Tools for 10 percent (2 of 3) 04 Nov 2014 ‘I am enabled and empowered to use technology and online resources to support my learning’ has been added to Ofsted’s Learner View survey. This second In Brief session will offer practical tips, tools and strategies for addressing the challenges posed by this statement and the Government supported FELTAG recommendations for online learning
- Digital Literacy forum: RSCs Northwest and Yorkshire & Humber joint event 05 Nov 2014 The focus of this forum is to create a range of activities to support and assess learners towards digital fluency.
- Excellence in Learning Resources Forum 14 Nov 2014 There has been an increased impetus to focus on the digital capabilities of staff in light of the FELTAG recommendations and library staff are playing a key role in supporting curriculum to achieve a blended delivery approach to learning. This free forum will showcase how library staff at Kirklees College are supporting academic staff and will provide an opportunity to share best practise with peers from across the region.