Welcome to JISC RSC Yorkshire & Humber
We provide expert advice and practical support to help organisations achieve their objectives and enhance performance using technology.
Innovate, Create, Inspire: E-Learning Conference 2013 #rscinspire13
Wednesday 12th June 2013, Leeds
Only the last few places remain for our flagship E-Learning Conference. Take the chance to think about what teaching and learning could look like in years to come. What changes could you make? How would you go about making them?
- Get involved in debating and discussing challenging and thought-provoking ideas and opinions about what is happening with technology in education right now
- Learn how to use tools and technologies and how to apply them to the teaching, training and learning context
- Join the hands-on sessions for the opportunity to experiment, interact and create with technology
Up to five places are free to each supported learning provider in Yorkshire and Humber.
Technology to Support Autistic Learners resources #rscautism
- Jisc RSC YH Summer Conference 2013: Innovate, Create, Inspire 12 Jun 2013 Take up your FREE place at our flagship E-learning Conference. What is happening with technology in education? Our flagship conference brings together innovative practice from providers across the region, using technology in teaching and learning. It is also an opportunity to future-gaze.
- SKILLS UPDATE: Using iPads for Accessible and Personalised Learning 02 Jul 2013 Find out how to use iPads and other tablet devices to support disabilities and other learning needs.
- Digital Literacy Forum: RSCs Northwest and Yorkshire & Humber Joint Event 08 Jul 2013 This forum is aimed at providers from the FE and Skills sectors. The focus is on Digital Literacies and staff development. Liz Bennett from the University of Huddersfield will lead a session to explore how you can support staff to be more digitally confident. You will also have an opportunity to share DL staff development ideas with colleagues.
- SKILLS UPDATE: Using iPads for Accessible and Personalised Learning 16 Jul 2013 Repeated due to high demand: Find out how to use iPads and other tablet devices to support disabilities and other learning needs.