Welcome to Jisc RSC Yorkshire & Humber
HE Conference 2014
Attended our HE Conference 2014? Access the online conference paper outlining the themes and research covered in the event.
Sign up for our fortnightly e-bulletin
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up for our fortnightly e-bulletin, featuring the latest in using technology in education, plus details of our latest news and events.
Remember to include your name, job title, organisation and the email address you wish to subscribe (supported learning providers only).
- ILT Managers Forum 06 Oct 2014 FELTAG: what does this mean to organisations? This forum will look to explore the implications of the FELTAG recommendations at a strategic level.
- Moodle User Group: October 22 Oct 2014 Moodle: Designing for Online Learning
- In Brief Webinar – Top 10 Tools for 10 percent (2 of 3) 04 Nov 2014 ‘I am enabled and empowered to use technology and online resources to support my learning’ has been added to Ofsted’s Learner View survey. This second In Brief session will offer practical tips, tools and strategies for addressing the challenges posed by this statement and the Government supported FELTAG recommendations for online learning
- Strategic Approach to Developing the Online Learning Offer: a Practical Forum 18 Nov 2014 FELTAG recommendations state that every public-funded learning programme should have a 10% wholly-online component from 2015/16. This forum will be a workshop format and will address the staff culture, motivation and team-work required when developing an online programme in the organisation.
- In Brief Webinar – 10 percent and Beyond (3 of 3) 02 Dec 2014 This final webinar in our series will explore strategies for addressing the challenges posed by both Ofsted's new statements in the employer view Survey and the Learner View Survey, as well as Government supported FELTAG recommendation to move towards greater online learning content where applicable.